Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Interviews

Here are the highlights from Parent-Teacher interviews.  Come on in and say hello!

Main tips:

  1. Ask for help!  During class work time, at lunch, or even at lunch recess on day 4.  I know it can be daunting but you can do it!  The kids who ask for help get the most so be one of them!
  2. Use your class time well.  It is fun to talk with your friends but then you end up having to spend more time at home working on homework you could have done in class.
  3. Exams - BE PREPARED!!  Do your foldables for math and review books for science as well as you can so that you are ready to rock.  During a test or quiz I can translate a word or offer a synonym.  Just ask!
  4. If you miss a class come and see me for help and get your homework caught up ASAP.
  5. Have a random thought?  Write it down and save it for recess or at the end of the day.  Let's keep our thoughts on track and really participate well in discussions.
  6. EASTER BREAK - Use this time to get caught up on any missed work.  That means come and see me before the break for now copies of worksheets etc.  Also for my math classes you can get BONUS MATHLETICS points that will help with previous weeks if they were not 100%.  Remember it is a minimum of 1000 points per week.
  7. Keep on working hard as the end of the year progresses.  Keep up instead of catch up.  I am proud of you all and look forward to finishing of this year together.

No one believes me when I say I have over 30 kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment